Imperium revision

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:56:27 +0300

A few things for consideration before the upcoming revision. Please note that this is just food for thought; the actual discussion about these units will come when the respective armylist is revised. Feel free to add anything you think should be discussed.

1) New units. There has been some new additions to the Imperial armoury and revision would be a good chance to incorporate them. Here are the ones I know about. Some of these may not be needed but I include all of them anyway.

Leman Russ variants:
Conqueror
Destroyer
Executioner
Exterminator
Thunderer
Vanquisher

Chimera variants:
Command Chimera
Salamander recon vehicle
Medusa (a heavy SP mortar)

Flyers:
Lightning
Marauder Destroyer

Marine thingies:
Land speeder Typhoon
Marine Bike company
Predator Annihilator
Stormwind (SP AA for marines, IMHO at least this one should be included)
Ravenwing revision (master + the jink ability)

2) Marine chapters. Those marine chapters which have been given an official armylist should be considered as an addition.
Black Templars
Flesh Tearers
Imperial Fists
Iron Hands
White Scars

3) Terminators.
Teleporting (allowed or not, what mechanics, etc.)
Support Terminators (Cyclone missile launcher)

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.