Re: Imperium revision

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:05:53 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., <jyrki.saari_at_n...> wrote:
> A few things for consideration before the upcoming revision. Please
note that this is just food for thought; the actual discussion about
these units will come when the respective armylist is revised. Feel
free to add anything you think should be discussed.

> 1) New units. There has been some new additions to the Imperial
armoury and revision would be a good chance to incorporate them. Here
are the ones I know about. Some of these may not be needed but I
include all of them anyway.

> Leman Russ variants:
> Conqueror
> Destroyer
> Executioner
> Exterminator
> Thunderer
> Vanquisher
>
> Chimera variants:
> Command Chimera
> Salamander recon vehicle
> Medusa (a heavy SP mortar)
>
> Flyers:
> Lightning
> Marauder Destroyer
>
> Marine thingies:
> Land speeder Typhoon
> Marine Bike company
> Predator Annihilator
> Stormwind (SP AA for marines, IMHO at least this one should be
included)
> Ravenwing revision (master + the jink ability)
>
> 2) Marine chapters. Those marine chapters which have been given an
official armylist should be considered as an addition.
> Black Templars
> Flesh Tearers
> Imperial Fists
> Iron Hands
> White Scars
>
> 3) Terminators.
> Teleporting (allowed or not, what mechanics, etc.)
> Support Terminators (Cyclone missile launcher)
>

> Jyrki Saari
>
> -There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and
time is money.

I've sent some files to Peter which may help you... ask him or give
me yor e-mail so I can e-mail them to you ^^