Re: [NetEpic ML] Imperium revision

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:04:24 +0000

>Leman Russ variants:
>Conqueror
>Destroyer
>Executioner
>Exterminator
>Thunderer
>Vanquisher

The Russ variants would be nice but for some of them, they might be too
similar to warrant an actual new unit. What stats did you have in mind ?

>Chimera variants:
>Command Chimera
>Salamander recon vehicle
>Medusa (a heavy SP mortar)

Im not sure the medusa would be all that unit, considering the bombard etc.

A command chimera to lead mechanized companies would be cool though.

>Marine thingies:
>Land speeder Typhoon
>Marine Bike company

Bike companies are a definate

>Predator Annihilator
>Stormwind (SP AA for marines, IMHO at least this one should be included)
>Ravenwing revision (master + the jink ability)
>
>2) Marine chapters. Those marine chapters which have been given an official
>armylist should be considered as an addition.
>Black Templars
>Flesh Tearers
>Imperial Fists
>Iron Hands
>White Scars

Definately too. The question is of course how large changes we should give
them. And if the existing chapters should be given thought as well ?

>3) Terminators.
>Teleporting (allowed or not, what mechanics, etc.)
>Support Terminators (Cyclone missile launcher)

As for teleporting..im against :)
Support termies is a mighty good idea

Apart from that...I would say that going over all the existing units,
checking up on them, comparing them to their counterparts in other armies
etc would be a good idea.

Weasel