Re: [NetEpic ML] Tiger Shark stats

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 16:21:29 +0200

Hi,

Even with this changes I'll find really cheap.

I think that their cost should raise to 200 for one and 550-600 for a company of three. Look at their stats, seem more of a SH than a normal vehicle. It's true, it has less armour and CAF(but it isn't of much use for a flyer), which BTW is balanced with outrageous speed, thruster classification and Transport capability. Face this vehicle against a BaneBlade, their odds are almost equal (flyer weapons against ground vehicles count as side shot, thus -1 STM).

Albert