Question: Knights in close combat

From: brandu <brandu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:43:49 -0000

Hello All,

Situation: Knight Paladin get jumped after it moves
by 2 stands of Goffs(1 boyz and 1 Nobz). On the
first combat, the Boyz die and then Nobz(getting +1 d6)
kill the Paladin.

Question: Do Knights count as Super Heavies as far as the
special damage chart (page 19 of core rules) goes?

AND

Does the special damage chart also count in CC?

I looked in the FAQ and didn't see an answer and I couldn't
find an answer in the main rules. I could just be tired though.

thanks
Brandu