RE: [NetEpic ML] Question: Knights in close combat

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:44:08 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: brandu [mailto:brandu_at_...]
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2002 11:44 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Question: Knights in close combat

Hello All,

Situation: Knight Paladin get jumped after it moves
by 2 stands of Goffs(1 boyz and 1 Nobz). On the
first combat, the Boyz die and then Nobz(getting +1 d6)
kill the Paladin.

Question: Do Knights count as Super Heavies as far as the
special damage chart (page 19 of core rules) goes?

Yes they do.

AND

Does the special damage chart also count in CC?

No it doesn't.

I looked in the FAQ and didn't see an answer and I couldn't
find an answer in the main rules. I could just be tired though.

I don't think it is.

Peter