Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules [LONG]

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:40:15 +0200

For example, no matter how large the game there still is only one Ravenwing in existence.

--------->Agree on this! I dont really see why there all of a sudden should be two Ravenwings. We should take away this rule.

One question though, is the Blood Angel Death company a redundant unit?

An other thing on the revision. It would be nice if the mails where somewhat shorter and covered fewer topics. When the mail has gone back and forth a couple of times, the thread becomes increasingly harder to follow.

Or it might the alcohol-thing , ref Runes mail a couple of days back

:-)

Eivind