RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules: Ork Clans Cards Vote

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:07:24 -0400

Hi!

I'd save the issue until we get to the orks, because I can make the
poll/vote using the mailing lists features for this.

A more important issue to me is that some clans "suck" and others don't.
They all should be useful one way or another. The way it stands, some
are too good and others useless. I think it will be worth our time when
we do the orks to settle those issues so as to make all clans worthy.

Peter