RE: [NetEpic ML] Ork Clans Cards Vote

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:45:54 -0400

Hi!

Like, you I've played against and for the orks for years. There is a lot
of truth in what you say. I can win with orks, buts that because I
underwent a rigorous "training" with them to be able to reach that
point. Also the worse defeats I've faced were precisely with orks. While
I wouldn't change their organization as it is, I would fine toon some of
their units. Its okay to have "wacky" units with numerous malfunctions
and such, but they should have a beneficial payoff In the same degree.

Every army we review has different issues:

Imperial armies- these are more of a question of adding all the newer
stuff made by Forgeworld as well as things made by list members.

Chaos- their issues is more of organizational, as in what gods may
antagonize each other as well as the chaos marine structure.

Orks- a review of the "usefulness" of orky units. There's a lot of units
that aren't being used.that's not good..

Slann organizational overhaul and unit fine-tuning.

Squats- praetorians are underpriced!

Eldar and Tyranids don't seem to have too many problems thus far.

This revision more than those in the past will be more of an issue of
the army lists than the core rules. So if you think the core rules
revision will be long wait to we get to the army lists!

Peter