Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules: Ork Clans Cards Vote

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:50:46 +0100

> 2. After purchasing one of the 6 main Clan Cards you MUST
> purchase a minimum of 3000 points in other Clan Cards and
> their detachments, before you may purchase a duplicate
> Clan Card.

 <de-lurk after being frightened by shere amount of work going on :o) >

This option sounds the best to me by far. Forcing a complete mix of clans
into an army simply doesn't make sense. And on your point about it being a
void argument in most cases, the rules still need to cater for those other
cases as well! If and when I get around to playing NetEpic again in the near
future will be playing around 10K against Orks (have an opponent lined up,
they just happen to be up North whilst I'm down south and niether of us has
the time or money to travel!)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate