RE: [NetEpic ML] [V5.0] Space marine bike company

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 04:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

I agree as well. The other thing is if you want to
take the equivalent to a bike company you burn 5
support cards. I take at least 2 bike squads per 3000
pts. These are you fastest units other fliers and
T-Hawks.
Jyrki makes a good point with the White Scars. Make
the Space Marine Bike company smaller, 3 squads plus a
HQ. Or 2 bike squads and 1 assault bike squad (2 man
bikes)+ HQ. Point them out at 350 and 400 points
respectively.
Not a hard addition and it would make a lot of people
happy.
Darius