RE: [NetEpic ML] [V5.0] Space marine bike company

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:04:50 +0300

That's because I've been busy in the VOID40k list doing Sisters of Battle, Squats, Eldar and Tyranids. ;)

I have several marine chapters in planning stage at present; some are GW chapters (Flesh Tearers, Imperial Fists, Flesh Eaters, Rainbow Warriors) and some are completely my own design (Bear Claws, Crimson Suns, Death Angels, Death Knights, Void Vampires, White Templars, Winter Lions).

> Weasel

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.