Re: Sv: [NetEpic ML] FIRST ONLINE EPIC BATTLE! :)

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:08:06 +0100

Let me know how it goes :), keep us updated!

<eivind.borgeteien_at_chello.no> on 17/04/2002 11:36:33

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com

To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
cc:

Subject: Sv: [NetEpic ML] FIRST ONLINE EPIC BATTLE! :)

WOW!!!

This is cool! Too bad I cant be with you!

Keep the posts comming!!!

Eivind

> Fra: "Rune Karlsen" <rune.karlsen6_at_chello.no>
> Dato: 2002/04/17 Wed PM 12:26:48 CEST
> Til: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
> Emne: [NetEpic ML] FIRST ONLINE EPIC BATTLE! :)
>
> Hi,
>
> Me and Nils are setting up a 4k Slann Vs. Eldar as we speak. We are
testing out some new
> Slann stat changes, and Nils took the day off to play with me :)
>
> The forces are as follows :
>
> Slann :
>
> Gravguards
> Spawnguards
> Medium Mechs
>
> Necron Nemesis
> Dreadnoughts
>
> Vanguards
> Time Mage (not in mech, new unit)
> Great Magus in Heavy Mech (Great Magus and Slann Mage combination)
>
> Eldar :
>
> Eldar Warhost
> Windrider Host
>
> 2*Wave Serpents
> 2*Striking Scorpions
> 2*Scorpion SH Tank
> Falcons
> Dire Avengers
>
> Warlock titan w/twin pulse laser & rocket wings
> Exarchs
>
> Free : Avatar, Ghost warriors
>
> We're just about to roll for sides now. The table looks like this :
>
> lower right corner : woods
> lower left corner : buildings and ruins
> middle right : buildings and ruins
> middle left : buildings and woods
> top right corner : hill and woods
> top left corner : woods and buildings
>
> Overall, alot of cover. Im wondering how this will affect my shooty
units, while Nils is pretty pleased with
> all the cover for his Scorpions, no matter what side he ends up with. And
now....THE ROLL FOR SIDE!

> aaaand....
>
> Slann win side roll by a 6 to the Eldar 5! Close!
>
> Now im gonna disappear while Nils sets up his forces...
>
> To be continued...
>
> Rune

Hi,

Me and Nils are setting up a 4k Slann Vs. Eldar as we speak. We are
testing out some new
Slann stat changes, and Nils took the day off to play with me :)

The forces are as follows :

Slann :

Gravguards
Spawnguards
Medium Mechs

Necron Nemesis
Dreadnoughts

Vanguards
Time Mage (not in mech, new unit)
Great Magus in Heavy Mech (Great Magus and Slann Mage combination)

Eldar :

Eldar Warhost
Windrider Host

2*Wave Serpents
2*Striking Scorpions
2*Scorpion SH Tank
Falcons
Dire Avengers

Warlock titan w/twin pulse laser & rocket wings
Exarchs

Free : Avatar, Ghost warriors

We're just about to roll for sides now. The table looks like this :

lower right corner : woods
lower left corner : buildings and ruins
middle right : buildings and ruins
middle left : buildings and woods
top right corner : hill and woods
top left corner : woods and buildings

Overall, alot of cover. Im wondering how this will affect my shooty units,
while Nils is pretty pleased with
all the cover for his Scorpions, no matter what side he ends up with. And
now....THE ROLL FOR SIDE!

aaaand....

Slann win side roll by a 6 to the Eldar 5! Close!

Now im gonna disappear while Nils sets up his forces...

To be continued...

Rune

This email has originated from a shared mail relay station for Bull
Information Systems Ltd (Registration No: 2017873) and Integris Ltd (a
Steria company, Registration No: 2706218).

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in
this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee. To copy,
forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the
intended recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is prohibited.

If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately,
by using the reply facility in your email software.

We may monitor the content of emails sent and received via our network for
the purposes of ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.

relationships between Bull Information Systems Ltd or Integris Ltd.

Both offices registered at: Computer House, Great West Road, Brentford,
Middlesex, TW8 9DH