Re: [NetEpic ML] Characters and NetEpic

From: brandu <brandu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:44:33 -0000

Hi,

I have stats for Ragnar Blackmane, Njal Stormcaller, and
Ulrik the Slayeras well as Commissar Yarrick, and
Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka. Doing others wouldn't be very
hard, using them as a template of abilities.

These come from the Space Marine Battles book, dated
1993.

as for it being a discusion for another time...
We are doing 5.0 right? What better time is there
to bring it up?

Brandu

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/