The Battle continues yet again

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:57:50 +0200

After round 2, things look much worse for the Slann. Eldar has broken 22VP's from me, and still have
3 OP's, for a total of 37 VP's. Slann has broken 15VP's from the Eldar, and has 5 OP's, for a total of 40.
However, i have lost most of my forces on the left flank where he still has lots of forces in the woods (
an Exarch detach + striking scorpions to mention a few :). The battle rages on into round 3...

Rune

I was able to break both the Spawnguards and the Mechs this turn, this is a close race indeed. Now he has got his Gravguards left to do the job. Still he is threatening my left flank with his vanguards, so wheter or not I'll be able to turn the tide in this sector will be deciesive for the outcome of the battle. I'm gussing that my 2 scorpion and 1 exarch detachments in the woods on Runes rigth flank is bothering him quite a bit, and I still have a detachment of bikes to charge forward and grab some unprotected VP's on Runes half of the board.

Whatever the outcome, this has been my best played battle with Eldar thus far.......

Nils

Slann won the initiative again.....

ROCK ON!