RE: [NetEpic ML] Characters and NetEpic

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:45:57 +0300

Most of the people here have the opinion that at this scale the effect of characters should be negligible, so no characters. Personally I am rather neutral; I do not fancy them but I am not negatively inclined either. However, the characters do have a disturbing tendency to show up in nearly every battle...

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.