Re: [NetEpic ML] Painted Epic Tau Auction

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:06:44 +0100

Ooops - I didn't mean to copy that bit across to the post on this group. This list is certainly not quiet!

Keep up the good work and forgive the interuptions ;)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate Network site!)
http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.