Re: [NetEpic ML] The Struggle Continues

From: Sam Dale <epic_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 01:19:16 +0100

>Nils had a lucky roll which ive never seen the likes of. 3 guardians in the
woods, shooting at my Vanguard. They
>all 3 needed 6 to hit. Guess what he rolled? Yup, 3 sixes. And i failed the
save of course...

4 sixes in a row this week, in the first combat of the game. My Spartan
regular spear charge his Lydian knights. 4 sixes later and his centre has
evaporated. Wheee.

Same opponent who's only Banshee (2nd edition 40k) to make it into combat
rolled snake eyes against my imperial guard sergeant.

Sam.