Re: [NetEpic ML] Pendraken figures

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:28:24 -0700 (PDT)

Pendraken minis are pretty good. Not the same as GW
but for the same amount of money you get a lot more.
They are also easy to paint. I ordered from them last
year and received my minis in about 2 weeks. They let
me know when they were shipping and if you use a
credit card they charge exact shipping. I also have
ordered from GZG and Kallistra. Both have fast
service. I had my minis in a week. From the UK to the
US in a week is excellent.
When Hellreich made the list for the Slann he wanted
them to be more resilient by giving some different
Break points. I argued this with him and said you need
a standard but if you know him he is a stubborn $%#_at_.
Actually we are good friends so I can say that.
The aliens minis from Pendraken are nice. I use the
face huggers as my devourer stands for the tyranids (2
per base) so you need 2 packs which is 2.40 BP or
about $4 US--so very inexpensive. The predators are
cool too.
Darius

=== message truncated ===