Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:23:29 +0000

One change to shooting I'd like to see is a clarification as to wether
attacks are aimed at detachments or individual models. And which of these
should be used.

As for tank bolters, I definately suggest that they are improved. Either to
a 5+ to-hit roll or a 25cm range.

> >I'm not sure about knights, what say you?

I somehow dont think that walkers of any kind should be have worse side
armour. THey are built for close assault after all.

>Vehicles in Close Combat
>Most vehicles fight like any other troop stand in combat and their CAF
>reflects the ability to run over troops and use short ranged fire.

I would like an adition saying that vehicles cannot attack troops in
fortifications and buildings.

Weasel