RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 18:04:59 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: Weasel Fierce [mailto:septimus__at_...]
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2002 2:23 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

One change to shooting I'd like to see is a clarification as to wether
attacks are aimed at detachments or individual models. And which of
these
should be used.

>Further clarify. What do you mean? Is there a real difference?

As for tank bolters, I definately suggest that they are improved. Either
a 5+ to-hit roll or a 25cm range.

>this we leave to settle with the first army list discussion.

> >I'm not sure about knights, what say you?

I somehow dont think that walkers of any kind should be have worse side
armour. THey are built for close assault after all.

>My sentiments too. I just want to hear more people agree with it.

>Vehicles in Close Combat
>Most vehicles fight like any other troop stand in combat and their CAF
>reflects the ability to run over troops and use short ranged fire.

I would like an adition saying that vehicles cannot attack troops in
fortifications and buildings.

All regarding buildings and fortifications will be dealt separately, but
I agree it should be mentioned.

Peter