RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:50:05 +0000

>with such an ability having a description that may or may not
>contrradict
>each other
>
>----> Damn, that�s a good idea too.

:)

>Again I would disagree :)
>
>Leave rules that pertain to all armies in the core book.
>
>I dont think its a good idea to add a couple more pages to every army
>list
>(more printing)
>
>Good argument too. I guess the happy medium is to give a general
>description in the core rule and repeat the appropriate stuff in each
>army book.

Yeah. Things that are specific to an army should be left there.

Oh..and regarding healers not being in every army...there are armies without
skimmers or super heavies too...

I think an ability like this which is so common should be mentioned in the
core.

But thats just me being a weasel :)

Weasel