RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:55:34 -0400

Hi!

I think another argument for leaving them in the core rules is that some
rules, even when not of your army, are important enough that everyone
should know them.

After re-checking the core rules, I think stuff like some of the titan's
points cost should be moved to the army books, but the general rules on
how they fire, close combat and such are general rules. Good referencing
to the core rules from the army books will be necessary.

Peter