[Warning] Avoid New Wave Entertaintment

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:09:07 +0300

I advise you to avoid doing any business with New Wave Entertaintment (http://www.newwavegames.com/). Over a month ago I ordered from them a copy of Chronopia rulebook and a copy of Neo-Soviet forcebook for Vor. I never received any kind of confirmation for my order, nor did they answer my email inquiry about my order.

About two weeks ago I received my order, but they had sent me only the copy of Neo-Soviet forcebook. The Chronopia book was missing and there was no receipt. Then I found out they had charged my credit card for both items. I have not received any explanation from them. I have mailed them twice after receiving the incomplete order -no answer, no refund, no indication they have any intention of compensating me.

To sum up: don't order anything from them.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.