RE: [NetEpic ML] [Warning] Avoid New Wave Entertaintment

From: Kirk Troy <loki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:25:30 -0600

For more information on New Wave everyone should visit this discussion
group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/minidealerdiscussion/

You can easily get the low down on New Wave. BTW I would suggest getting
that chargeback done quickly before your time expires.

Kirk

"I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant
and filled him with a terrible resolve"
   ----Admiral Yamamoto Isoroku in "Tora, Tora, Tora!"