RE: [NetEpic ML] Command unit targeting

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:24:27 -0400

Hi!

The building restriction was put in place due to the rather common ploy
or rushing HQ's into buildings or other structures placing a couple of
units in front and firing with impunity. Buildings are obvious targets,
it doesn't matter who's in them. This problem was further compounded by
adding a heavy firepower unit like devastators or other such units then
you had an unassailable position with the benefits of cover, all because
you couldn't fire at it because of the HQ unit in it. This was not good
and changed by the restriction.

Unit is a bad term, I used it mostly meaning command model. I will not
use this word in the final wording.

Peter