RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules: Titans and Preatorians

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:37:53 -0400

Hi!

That's a good idea too, how about elites just starting with no orders
and "pick one" when they are activated and act in the limitations of
those orders? It would simulate their tactical superiority.

As for the re-roll, one per detachment, be it a morale check, a single
stands saving throw or just one attack die. It's a boon, but a small
one. Useful but not overpowering. As for keeping track, just keeping the
order counter with the unit will be marker enough.

I'd say I like the "orders" idea slightly more than a re-roll.

Opinions?

Peter