Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: [v5.0] Core Rules Part II

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:46:59 +0200

Hi!

Just one point, I'd change the " ...and then only a maximum of ONE attack dice" to "... and then attacking unit cannot assign more dice to HQ than ANY other unit within 25 cm", this way if you fire 12 dice to (5 units + HQ) you get 2 dice at each which by the way makes more common sense than 11 to troopers and only one to HQ. I humbly recommend two or three examples for HQ targeting, because it's one of the main points of discussion for newbies.

Albert