[NetEpic ML] alternative miniatures

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:44:20 -0600

Hi:

For those of you that don't subscribe to the Epic40K list, Andy Skinner posted
an article about another alternative source of 1/300th scale minis. her eis the
gist and the links:

 http://www.gladiator.clara.net/hardkill.htm

http://www.regalminiatures.com/gladiato4.htm

> andy

If you are on this list as well, thanks Andy!

Dan Lobb