Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] HQ hitting (my proposal) (long)

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:06:16 +0200

I forgot, add to the end of X.Y.1.3. :
"If HQ unit belongs to unit targeted and all stands are killed, extra hits are allocated to HQ. Note that if HQ is not part of the unit only gets hit if no other units near (6 or 10 cm around)"

Side Note: Of course, if everyone is killed and there are shots left, SHQ is hit. In the other case, extra shots only go to HQ if there's no other stand near, which BTW covers the chance of firing a covered HQ, if all covering units are also shot. If there were other units, it's assumed the HQ was covered by them.

Albert