[v5.0] Another HQ suggestion

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 08:57:09 -0400

>If anyone has another one to throw in do so now and get a poll going!
>
>1. Leave this as they are with some careful wording and lots of
>examples.

This is where you can only target an HQ if it's the closest target, and
cover it with a template only if you also cover a valid target.

I'd like to add the qualifier: "If an HQ if farther than 10cm from units in
it's pinning class, it's a valid target."

So I guess the option would be "origional rules with minor modification."
-Yar