Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] Rules for units firing at buildings

From: <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 9:22:59 +0200

Hi,

Even though a laspistol is capable of firing through a wall,
its structural damage would be negligible. A steel reinforced
concrete wall can take alot of holes in it before it cumbles,
and even if an outer section of a wall crumbles, the steel
skeleton is unharmed. Giving direct weapons the ability to
harm buildings defies logic, and would make all buildings
deathtraps. Noone would enter them, as they'd be gone in the
first turn, shot to pieces by every infantry stand within range.

Rune