RE: [NetEpic ML] Rules for units firing at buildings

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:14:13 +0300

Remember that according to AC and JJ "...even a laspistol is perfectly capable of shooting through a wall to hit a target beyond..." [Codex Battlezone: Cityfight; Designer's note in p10.] :P :P :P Frankly, I didn't have the faintest idea that laspistols were such terrible weapons before reading a copy of the Cityfight. ;) LOL!

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.