RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [v5.0] Buildings and fortifications

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:04:22 -0400

Hi!

Yes, I have thought of that too. For example wall fortifications would
have saves and structural points per wall segment (which would be left
open so as not to cramp anyone's terrain building options). The same
would happen with real large buildings like some of those that came with
TL, they could "fall" in sections each section having the same stats as
a "Standard imperial building.

Peter