RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Teleporting Terminators

From: Millett, George <George.Millett_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:09:24 +0100

more accurate description to the fluff is that the teleport chamber is
extremely temperamental and whilst all terminators are equipped with
Teleport homer beacons the chance of locking on to an entire squad and
teleporting them off a battle field is remote at best. or that the various
rituals needed to keep it working preclude its use on the "spur of the
moment".