RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: [v5.0] Core rules: fortifications

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:58:57 -0400

Hi!

I like the effect but not the reason - I'd prefer to change "trench
collapses" to "can't get through." If you say the trench collapses then
the
next stand through won't chance get stuck, and I think it should. Be
sure
to give an example, and reference the Mole Mortar and Trench sections to
each other.

Good, keep the rule and dress it up...um..er...change the wording, LOL!

>How about bunkers with AA weapons?
>
>Peter

It's called an Emplacement with an AA vehicle in it - no special rule
needed.

I think he means on a stronghold. I think any weapon that can be mounted
on a titan can be mounted on a stronghold except missile weapons which
are too rare.

I'm making the assumption that a structure has been modified to let
whatever's in it fire freely. This covers the intrinsic weapon
suggestions
without further rules.

Yup, that's the intention.

Peter