[NetEpic ML] Re: Heros

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:52:24 +1100

At 06:03 PM 12/12/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Got another question.
>
>2nd Edition has a number of heros available for use that are not
>included in Netepic. I assume that because they are not listed, they
>cannot be used. Why are they not listed in Netepic, too powerfull, etc?

Lots of us thought they were far too powerful (and indeed they were) so
they were left out of the rules so that people would not use them. I DO
miss them (after having done up special Yarrick and Ghazghukull stands for
them) but I agree they were too powerful for what they cost.

I think we should return them as optional units (ie- all players must agree
to their use prior to the game) either as they were but with the points
costs adjusted accordingly or with their abilities much reduced. They
added so much flavour to the game.

-Kelvin....

         "Of course I'm paranoid!
       Everyone's trying to kill me."