RE: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core rules: fortifications

From: Millett, George <George.Millett_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 14:52:05 +0100

Depends on the width of the trench, of course - but we
are talking about trained professionals (Imperial) who
would jump trenches as part of their basic training.

--->As far as I am aware the training is relatively benign and I would like
to see a horse that would willingly jump a deep ditch filled with nasty
people armed with various nasty pointed things just waiting to cut it to
pieces.