RE: [NetEpic ML] Warp Runners banner

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:43:42 +0300

IIRC there's a banner in the old plastic warlords box which I am fortnate enought to have. I'll dig it up. Their symbol was a black circle surrounded by a white sunburst with possible some smaller symbols.

> TIA
>
> Steve

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.