Re: [NetEpic ML] [v5.0] Core Rules: Fortification tidbits

From: Tom Webb <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 10:22:38 +0100

The Gorgon Assault Vehicles should destroy enemy infantry in the trenchs as
they move over the trenches (allow a bail out save as usual) to represent
the shovel burying them alive in the trenches AKA The Gulf War.

Tom.

"Weasel Fierce" <septimus__at_...> on 02/05/2002 02:44:11

Please respond to netepic_at_yahoogroups.com