[NetEpic ML] Re: Gargants and their Balls

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <canapi_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:17:30 +0100

Luca Lettieri wrote:
> I LOVE titans (how can you play Eldar without them, Lorenzo?? :-)
> They're sooooooo sexy, and fielding an Eldar army it's all about
> style anyway, who cares about winning)

Well, just to point out, I really like Eldar titans, my very first GW
miniature (ahi ahi, how could be happened!) was a Warlock Titan, I liked
so that I'm in the Epic (read drug) :o), but War is War and for little
battles,say 2500 3000 pts, Eldar Titans aren't worth the price (IMVHO
obviously), I fields them only with more points
And I agree:an unsupported titan deserve to die.
^_^

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
mailto:canapicc_at_...