Re: [NetEpic ML] Necrons

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 22:35:55 +0200

Hi,

Nils has made stats for Necron Immortals which we use. If anyone
wants to port the new Necron units, id be very happy :)
Ill be sure to include any suggestions in the Slann 5.0 beta version,
including any model suggestions.
We continuously playtest any changes we make on the Slann/Necrons,
so hopefully we'll have a pretty balanced version as a suggestion when
the revision comes.

Rune