Re: [NetEpic ML] Necrons

From: Rune Karlsen <rune.karlsen6_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 22:42:46 +0200

Hi,

That just goes to show you dont wanna mess too much with genetics :)
Anyway, man is already making robots to aid him in daily chores and
even as pets. We're not that far away from making robots which will
change our lives completely. Are we evil for making them? Are the robots
evil?

I know you meant this as a joke btw, im just feeling philosophic :)

Rune