RE: [NetEpic ML] Orks vs Chaos

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 08:50:42 +0200

Hi Peter,

Thanks, as I said to Christian I'm not about to try this myself, but after
seeng both armies in action i believe that Orks will have a hard time taking
on chaos. I just wanted to know if someone has pulled it of, and obviously
some of you have! Thanks for the good answeres I'll make sure our Ork
warlord gets them!

Nils