[v5.0] Space Marine chapters...

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 11:25:57 -0000

An idea about the various units we talked about and if they should be
limited for certain chapters or be in the main codex as well (I mean
Flamer Marines and Land Raider Crusader...).

To reflect the limited availability among other chapters, we can make
them Support cards for their primary chapter, and Special cards for
everyone else. Additionally, Companies comprising these units can
only be fielded by their respective chapters.

So, for example, Flamer Marines could be fielded as Support cards by
the Salamanders Chapter, and as Special cards by all other Space
Marine Chapters. "Flamer Companies" (if we decide to create such
ones) may only be fielded by Salamanders.

Of course, these chapters do not get only advantages, but some
restrictions too... Salamanders, for example, have fewer bikes and
land speeders respect other chapters, so they may only field them as
Special cards... I think it can be acceptable.

Comments? Opinions?