Re: [v5.0] Space Marine chapters...

From: Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 08:12:07 -0400

>To reflect the limited availability among other chapters, we can make
>them Support cards for their primary chapter, and Special cards for
>everyone else. Additionally, Companies comprising these units can
>only be fielded by their respective chapters.
>
>Comments? Opinions?
>
>antichrist666it

I like it. That way the vanilla marines have access to everything as
Support, and a specific Chapter (like Dark Angels) would have special
things (the Ravenwing Company) and give up access to others (perhaps Land
Raider Companies). I'll admit I don't know enough about various Chapters to
make a list, but I support the concept.

On a side topic - P.J.T. offered to paint miniatures for Combat Card
illustrations. I suggest Ultramarines as they are both vanilla (in terms of
the above suggestion) and appear in lots of GW illustrations. It'd give
NetEpic a little more tie-in with regular 40K for folks who're just looking
at the game.
-Yar