Re: Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Core rules polls:Optional

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 04:36:26 -0700 (PDT)

I read the poll results yesterday and was surprised y
some of the outcomes. Some of the changes would be
rules that haven't been tested and should either be
considered either optional or for version 6.0.

The re-roll for elites is horse pooh power gaming. So
veteran space marines get to reroll their save or
their firing, I am not clear on this. Are their
points going to be adjusted.

I also disagree with the new embark/disembark rules.
5cm to get on (troops lose movement) and 5 cm to
disembark (vehicle loses movement). So my tactical
detachment can use travel 45cm in a rhino and then
charge out another 25cm for 60cm or more than half the
board. I thought it being a function of time was the
fairest. We did not change the rule "you can only
embark or disembark on a turn not both, did we?

I usually vote in the polls but don't always join the
discussions. Hard to keep up with 30-50 emails a day.
My 2 cents.

Darius