Re[2]: Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Core rules polls:Optional

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:40:28 +0200

Hello darius,

Friday, May 10, 2002, 1:36:26 PM, you wrote:

hi darius,
i also do not have much time and agree with you (but i always vote on
the polls ;) )
i think veterans are too strong now - i dont see the point in this...
where is the diffenrence to terminators ?
and i also disagree with the embark/disembark changes...
c-ya

ds> I read the poll results yesterday and was surprised y
ds> some of the outcomes. Some of the changes would be
ds> rules that haven't been tested and should either be
ds> considered either optional or for version 6.0.

ds> The re-roll for elites is horse pooh power gaming. So
ds> veteran space marines get to reroll their save or
ds> their firing, I am not clear on this. Are their
ds> points going to be adjusted.

ds> I also disagree with the new embark/disembark rules.
ds> 5cm to get on (troops lose movement) and 5 cm to
ds> disembark (vehicle loses movement). So my tactical
ds> detachment can use travel 45cm in a rhino and then
ds> charge out another 25cm for 60cm or more than half the
ds> board. I thought it being a function of time was the
ds> fairest. We did not change the rule "you can only
ds> embark or disembark on a turn not both, did we?

ds> I usually vote in the polls but don't always join the
ds> discussions. Hard to keep up with 30-50 emails a day.
ds> My 2 cents.

ds> Darius
ds> --- eivind.borgeteien_at_... wrote:
>> Hmm...
>>
>> I look with horror onthe day I finally manage to
>> kill a HQ Slann Mech with both a 4+ and a 1+ save,
>> only to see it making the Elite reroll and save at
>> 1+ once more...
>>
>> Eivind
>> >
>> > Fra: Steve Kerry <steve_kerry_uk_at_...>
>> > Dato: 2002/05/10 Fri AM 11:21:17 CEST
>> > Til: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
>> > Emne: Re: [NetEpic ML] Core rules polls
>> >
>> > There were a lot of polls, and they came hot on
>> the
>> > heels of 100+ messages.� I must admit I deleted a
>> lot
>> > of the discussion without reading it, because I
>> simply
>> > didn't have time to plough through it all.
>> >
>> > Steve

>>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

ds> __________________________________________________
ds> Do You Yahoo!?
ds> Yahoo! Shopping - Mother's Day is May 12th!
ds> http://shopping.yahoo.com

ds> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
ds> Height:�4567�ft01234567891011inWeight:�Sex:�FM

ds> To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com

ds> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:ce.de_at_...