Re: Re[2]: Sv: Re: [NetEpic ML] Core rules polls:Optional

From: Weasel Fierce <weasel_fierce_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 12:24:20 +0000

>ds> The re-roll for elites is horse pooh power gaming. So
>ds> veteran space marines get to reroll their save or
>ds> their firing, I am not clear on this. Are their
>ds> points going to be adjusted.

They get one reroll per battle as it seems. If you spend that on a save, its
a single saving throw in the entire battle. Not for the whole detachment
...a single save

>ds> I also disagree with the new embark/disembark rules.
>ds> 5cm to get on (troops lose movement) and 5 cm to
>ds> disembark (vehicle loses movement). So my tactical
>ds> detachment can use travel 45cm in a rhino and then
>ds> charge out another 25cm for 60cm or more than half the
>ds> board. I thought it being a function of time was the
>ds> fairest. We did not change the rule "you can only
>ds> embark or disembark on a turn not both, did we?

You cant charge out 25 cm. The infantry spend 5 cm to disembark, so they
could charge 15. And the rhino loose 5 cm for EACH stand that embarks /
disembarks. Not just for having troops do it.

Weasel