RE: [NetEpic ML] RE: Re: [v5.0] Core Rules addition - Common Spec ial Abilities

From: Millett, George <George.Millett_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:35:42 +0100

So why isn't there a limit on the number of Chimeras that IG can buy? If IG
can buy 5 Support Cards of Chimeras, why can't they buy Rhinos? Seems to me
that a more combat-oriented APC (like the Chimera) would be more restricted
than the Rhino.

Think it is because IG lack the armour the SM have so the rhino is simply
there as a transport with the gun being a last ditch "oh my god I've just
been jumped" weapon where as the IG need the heavier fire support and the
greater protection given by the chimera.